Hello to all! Need a little help with updating. Congratulations to the new daughter!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Hello to all! Need a little help with updating. Congratulations to the new daughter!
Apprentice
Member # 6976
Profile #0
I bought Avernum 4 v1.0 in December (running on Mac. OS X 10.4.5) last year. Today I received the newsletter. Avernum 4 is now v1.0.3. There is no upgrade available from version 1.0. Seems I have to download the whole game again, is that right? What puzzles me even more is that I always have to download the trialversion first and that there is no way to find out if that is the newest version. On the homepage it is always called Avernum 4. Do I need a new registration code after downloading? I enjoy playing Avernum 4 very much.
Thank you for your help.

Greetings to all, pointloma 1900 :) :) :)
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #1
I think this ought to be in Tech Support. :)

On that note, if you do need to reinstall and unlock the game again, you can email Jeff to ask him for a new code. You probably need to tell him what credit card you used or something, but I hear he has no problem with giving out new codes as often as you need them.

[ Thursday, March 30, 2006 01:25: Message edited by: Whan Aprill with his shoures sote ]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
For the Mac version you need to download version 1.0.1 (about 20M) and then the patch v1.0.3 (1.2M) to upgrade. The preferences file from the v1.0 should still work so you can play the full game. There were too many changes for the patch to work with the original game. The icon when you move the cursor over it should show the version number.

The Windows version was done later so you only need the patch.

Update: The Demo version that is currently downloaded may have the patch. Check what is written about it.

[ Friday, March 31, 2006 02:07: Message edited by: Randomizer ]