Avernum (Macintosh): Loading problems

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Avernum (Macintosh): Loading problems
Apprentice
Member # 6712
Profile #0
I recently installed the Avernum demo onto my computer (iMac DV, OS 9.2), and I'm already having a problem. Namely, it refuses to load games. If I click "Load Game" on the start menu, or use the load command in a game, the "busy" icon appears for a second, but then goes back to normal, with no menu for saved-game choice appearing. Any idea what's happening?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
What version of Avernum are you installing? If it's later than v2.0, then you've got the Carbonized version and it shouldn't work on OS 9.2.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Apprentice
Member # 6712
Profile #2
It's 2.0 itself. I don't think the site has any versions earlier than that (or later, for that matter...).
Shock Trooper
Member # 125
Profile #3
Uh, Carbonized stuff should work on OS 9. You might want to check whether you have the most recent version of CarbonLib, I guess.

--------------------
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and taste good with ketchup.
Apprentice
Member # 6712
Profile #4
CarbonLib 1.6 on OS 9.2.2 (I missed that last little bit). If it helps, when I click "Load", I hear the drive whir a little for that second, but then abruptly stop.

Just to be clear, it starts games just fine. It's when I try to load something that it suddenly decides to not cooperate.

[ Sunday, January 22, 2006 16:18: Message edited by: Skyknight ]