Blades of Exile problem

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Blades of Exile problem
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #0
I decided to start playing BoE again, but when I try to open it I get an application error message saying "BLADES caused an illegal instruction fault in BLADES.EXE at 0x00000024. Click CLOSE to terminate etc..."

I tried to uninstall it to see if reinstalling would work, but when I click the uninstall button I get "UNIN16 caused an illegal instruction fault in IUN1401 at 0x00000024 etc..."

If anyone can help I'd be grateful if you do it in language intended for 5 year olds as I'm crap with any technology stuff!!!
Thanks a lot.

BTW am using Windows XP.

[ Sunday, December 18, 2005 07:51: Message edited by: Princess Ruth ]

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #1
You can use the option "programpreferences and ......" (I forgot the whole name, since I use a Dutch version of Windows XP and have to translate it to English). Its in the start-menu. I sometimes use it to deinstall programs.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!