Unseen enemies visible?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Unseen enemies visible?
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #0
A few times in A4 I've tried to exit combat only to be told an enemy is visible, only to have it not be in sight. The most recent example was in a dark cave and the enemy was a few bats perhaps 3 squares past visible range (I moved a character ;) ).

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
Are you sure you got all of them? This has happened to me before, but there was a goblin warrior hiding behind a tree. If you used any slow spells, don't know them, I don't have a Mac >< , maybe one's stuck.

If that dosen't help I'm not sure what's wrong. :(

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
This happened to me several times, but then I checked the automap and saw a red dot somewhere in sight but hidden behind a tree or something. You've made sure to check the automap for red dots?

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

This happened to me several times, but then I checked the automap and saw a red dot somewhere in sight but hidden behind a tree or something. You've made sure to check the automap for red dots?
The first thing I tried.
Now it's vaguely possible there's also an automap bug that kept it from updating properly, but I don't think we want to go there just yet. ;)

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.