Blades of Avernum Resolution

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Blades of Avernum Resolution
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #0
I just started up BoA only to find that something has gone wrong with my screen resolution for the game. It has become this very small box on my screen, making gameplay difficult. I tried telling the game to ask me upon startup whether or not to change the game's resolution, but much to my dismay, it did not work. Any possible help would be greatly appreciated.

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
If all else fails, you can kill the preferences file. This may unregister your game, but if you e-mail SW, they'll give you a new reg key.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4599
Profile #2
The last time I did that it turned out to be huge mess. I would rather avoid it, but if I don't get any other ideas I will have to give it a try.

--------------------
"Yeah-- you're right. You christians are far too persecuted nowadays. I mean it. We really should stop feeding you to the lions." --TM

"Ancient Blessings" My unfinished (and likely to remain that way) BoA scenario.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #3
You could try setting your overall screen resolution to the lowest setting possible.

--------------------
-ben4808