Why?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Why?
Apprentice
Member # 5671
Profile #0
I was so excited I was finally going to have the registration code after 3 days of waiting due to ordering on Friday. I type in the code that is on the document that was sent to me by
- Jeff Vogel

Spiderweb Software, Inc.

http://www.spiderwebsoftware.com

and I get this is not a valid registration code, I thought okay maybe I wrote it down wrong and checked tried again and once again this is not a valid registration code.

So now I have to wait once again and am a little dissappointed. How could they send you a registration code that isn't even valid?

Tal
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #1
Are you sure you gave them the correct code? If not, call them, tell them what happened, and they'll give you a new one.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Apprentice
Member # 5671
Profile #2
Yes I did give them the proper code at the time. I have just figured out what happened. Over this weekend my computer had to be flattened due to technical difficulties of the 18month old boy kind so had to redownload everything. I am assuming that is why my code doesn't work now because each download gives you a different download code to give to them. Oh well *sets alarm to call them early lol*

Tal