Transfering from a Mac to a PC

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Transfering from a Mac to a PC
Shock Trooper
Member # 1814
Profile #0
I didn't really know where to put this message so I figured this was the best place. Correct me if you find a better idea.

Problem: I registered some games (almost all of them actually) for a Mac. Well, thats broken now and all I have is a PC. Can anyone tell me how to get them to work on a PC? I'm pretty sure that I'll never get the registration data transfered as nothing ever seems to make the transition.

What would Jeff himself say? :confused:

--------------------
The great light bulb converses its thoughts in a fashion most particular to its complicated nature.

Neither twenty-one nor forsaken any longer, I now stand in freedom through Jesus Christ.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Redownload. Send Jeff an e-mail telling him the name you originally registered under and the reg codes for the new downloads. He'll send you new keys.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00