Minor Feature Request

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Minor Feature Request
Apprentice
Member # 5273
Profile #0
Err...I'm not quite sure what board this should go in, so I'm just sticking it in here.

Just wondering if perhaps Jeff could implement a 'middle-click to talk' feature, similar to the 'right-click to look/search' one, but obviously, with the middle button and talking.

It's something I would appreciate, as I am a big user of the mouse, and I just find it irritating having to move my mouse back and forth for such a commonly-used part of the game.

I'm not sure what kind of work something like this would require, but it doesn't sound like it would be much trouble implementing - if I'm wrong about this for whatever reason, there's no need to bother.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #1
General would be far better than Tech Support. I'd like this small feature as well, but I don't know how to really make Jeff implement it short of E-mailing him.

But this request is relatively simple in every way I can imagine, so he might do it if he was bored for an hour while designing, well, Avernum 4 I guess.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Warrior
Member # 5159
Profile #2
If I were you, I would learn how to use a keyboard. No offense, but there are hotkey's on the keyboard for all of these random actions. If you learn how to use one, there would be no reason to implement such a feature.

--------------------
"The whoopie cushion shall rise again."
- Anton Szandor LaVey
Founder of the Church of Satan
Warrior
Member # 3698
Profile Homepage #3
sounds good for people that have milti-button mice.

But what about people that have only one button like most mac people...

we usually use cmd-click to simulate te right mouse button. You'd have to implement that too then...

--------------------
Hi. Why is the universe so BIG? Why am I human? How come hot dogs come in packages of 10 and buns 8? This will all be solved in time young padawan. Your quest for the ultimate Aztec manuer is coming to a climax. May the force be with you!!!
······························································
This is where I want you to click! Rate me! Ha Ha
Check out some cool Mac OS X Apps that were made by me here!
10101 Software - You can take my iMac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the wireless mouse!