Geneforge 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 2
Apprentice
Member # 5236
Profile #0
There is some bug when you are a guardian around level 20 then you gain a level and your fire shaping goes down by 1. It only happens once though. Whats the problem.
I also have a bug on my Windows XP Pro computer. When you enter a town, whenever you move, the green circles will go across the screen and there will be green lines in your inventory when there shouldn't be. When you open another window or save, the green lines are gone. Then they come back as you move more. I didn't get this bug on my Windows 98 though.

--------------------
Is there any legal way of getting spiderweb software games if you don't have $20?
Apprentice
Member # 5236
Profile #1
Ok, on my windows XP Pro computer, Geneforge 1&2 have screwed up graphics. HELP ME!

--------------------
Is there any legal way of getting spiderweb software games if you don't have $20?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by Me, Myself & I:

There is some bug when you are a guardian around level 20 then you gain a level and your fire shaping goes down by 1. It only happens once though. Whats the problem.
It probably has nothing to do with gaining a level. Most likely, around that time you unequipped an item that raises your shaping skills.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #3
^ What Thuryl said, or it could just be your computer. :D

- Archamgi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Apprentice
Member # 5236
Profile #4
Ok, but I still don't understand those weird green lines thats not supposed to be there. There weren't any weird green lines before when I played GF2.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 760
Profile #5
Try updating your graphics card drivers. It might fix the problem with the green lines

--------------------
"The Darkness Shall Return!"