Geneforge 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 2
Apprentice
Member # 5193
Profile Homepage #0
I bought Geneforge 2 from realarcade but a trainer that I really like doesn't work for it, I tried sending a e-mail, but I don't know my internet service provider account so I can't do that, what should I do?

[ Sunday, November 14, 2004 11:12: Message edited by: The Great Spirit ]

--------------------
Size matters not for the force is my ally and a powerful ally it is-Jedi Master Yoda
my grandpa was a wise man he said John, you can't milk a dead cow
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
The first thing you should do is punctuate your sentences so that those who would like to help you can easily read the problem that you are describing. After that, there are some options.

There are four major ways to contact Spiderweb: e-mail, phone, regular mail, and fax. All four are described in detail here. In any of these ways that you can, tell Spiderweb exactly what you just told us, and add the registration number of the demo you just downloaded and as much information as possible about how you registered the other version, name and address being the most critical.

If you're not sure about any of the information, tell them everything you know. ("I might have registered under my name, which is ____, but I also might have registered under my father's name, which is ____.")

[ Sunday, November 14, 2004 10:25: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 5181
Profile Homepage #2
Kelandon, he's trying to use a trainer to hack the game.

Spiderweb Software doesn't make those trainers. They can't help you. In addition, it's possibly a bannable offense to ask about hacking the game and the like.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Given that the guy posting on the GF2 boards about the trainer he made hasn't been banned yet, I don't think you should worry.

Anyway, technically it's not hacking the game, it's just editing values in RAM.

Yeah, Jeff can't help get the trainer working, but he CAN give you an unmodified copy of GF2.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 5181
Profile Homepage #4
Ehh. (To be honest, it'd take maybe twenty minutes to put together something that'd do it--but I try not to advertise it, m'self.)