Can't save scenarios in BoA Editor!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Can't save scenarios in BoA Editor!!
Apprentice
Member # 5073
Profile #0
A few days ago I decide to start learning how to do scenarios. But then to my suprise it said it couldn't save scenarios, it said it didn't have it enough memory to save/create/load (something like that). I gave more memory to the editor but it still showed me the message.
I really liked to start learning but liked I'm going nowhere. The message reports error 73. What shall I do? Any ideas?

P.S. I use system 10.3.5 (panther) if that helps.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Make sure you don't have any other programs running at the same time. Also make sure there's plenty of free space on your hard drive.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #2
Hmmmm, it seems like I've encountered a similar problem with the BoE editor. I think it's a result of opening a file, renaming the file, and then trying to save the file with its old filename. It causes the scenario file to become corrupted. I don't know if that's the problem you have, but it might be.

--------------------
-ben4808
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #3
It's either the above two, or the fact that your editor itself has been corrupted. IF the editor is corrputed, you might want t re-download it from spiderweb. Sorry, that's all I can think of.

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Apprentice
Member # 5073
Profile #4
Thanks guys! I'm going to try it out. :D

P.S. What's strange is that I managed to get it working in system 9.2...