BoA Editor Problems

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoA Editor Problems
Apprentice
Member # 4562
Profile #0
NEED HELP!!! When I try to download the editor, the Warrior's Grove file doesn't download with it and when I try to create a new scenario, the program shuts itself down. Am I just stupid or are other people having this problem?
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #1
Aros,

1) The Program probably shuts itself down because you don't have some of the essential files. (Your download was probably corrupted).

2) If you're on WINDOWS, just get the editor from HERE (ZIP Format). The editor is fully functional, but doesn't have the docs, since they're too big for me to putt on the web to help out ONE person.

3) If you're on Mac, sorry, I can't help you.

- Archmage Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #2
Make sure you only put the Blades of Avernum Editor program into the BoA directory, not the whole downloaded folder itself.

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by RC:

Make sure you only put the Blades of Avernum Editor program into the BoA directory, not the whole downloaded folder itself.
AND ALSO ALL OF THE SUB-SECTIONS. THAT'S VERY INPORTANT. WITHOUT THE SUB-SECTIONS (ALL OF THE FILES ETC) YOU CAN'T USE IT!!! :o

- Archmage Micael

:P

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Apprentice
Member # 4562
Profile #4
Never mind. I accidently put the editor in the wrong file. I didn't know I was supposed to put it in the Data file and it messed up because it couldn't access the graphics from the place where it was. Thanx to all who replied though.
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Archmage Micael:

AND ALSO ALL OF THE SUB-SECTIONS. THAT'S VERY INPORTANT. WITHOUT THE SUB-SECTIONS (ALL OF THE FILES ETC) YOU CAN'T USE IT!!! :o

- Archmage Micael

:P
quote:
Welcome to the Blades of Avernum Editor!

Here are a few brief words to get you up and running.

I. How To Install the Editor

First, you need a copy of Blades of Avernum. It can be the demo or the full version. However, you can't play scenario you make unless Blades of Avernum is registered.

Second, copy the Blades of Avernum Editor application into the folder "Data" in the main Blades of Avernum folder. DON'T put the editor in a sub-folder. Just place the Editor application (by itself) in the Data folder.

There! You're done!
As you were saying? In caps, might I mention.

[ Saturday, July 17, 2004 15:37: Message edited by: RC ]

--------------------
Austrian Alex