Registration code question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Registration code question
Apprentice
Member # 3942
Profile #0
Every time I've downloaded one of the Avernum demos (Windows version), it always says that the registration code is -1. Is this normal? I have a friend who has all 3 of the Avernum games for Mac, and she said that the registration code for her was much longer. I'm just wondering because I want to buy one of the games soon, but I don't want to risk paying the money and then finding out that the registration code doesn't work.

--------------------
Yes, it is bread we fight for//but we fight for roses, too!
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #1
Definitely not normal. However, if you want to buy the Avernum games, you should just buy the Avernum trilogy. It's much cheaper, and you get registered versions on CD for just the shipping (which is like $2). :)

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #2
Have you tried to download from different mirrors? Did you uninstalled it before reinstalling the game? :)

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9