cant download boa scenario editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: cant download boa scenario editor
Shock Trooper
Member # 764
Profile Homepage #0
I cant seem to get onto the download page for the BOA scenario editor! I go to the link and a blank page always pops up saying

"Unable to build data connection: Connection refused"

Could someone please send me the editor at least if this cannotbe altered?!?

--------------------
"I come back to you now, of the turn of the tide"--Gandalf Greyhame in the two towers.
----------------------------
"i am Aragorn son of Arathorn son of Isildur, son of elendile. Ellasar, elfstone Heir to Gondor".-- Aragorn in the Lord of the rings
------------------------------------
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. What you must decide is what to do with the time that is given"-- Gandalf greyhame The fellowship.
-------------------------------------
"Fools speak becuase they have to say something, and the wise speak becuase they have something to say"-Me!
------------------------------------------
"Ash nag gimbatu, ash nac francartulouk, ash nac aratook"- The ringwaraiths
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #1
ftp://ftp.spidweb.com/mac/BoAeditor.sit.bin

That's the link for the editor. If it still doesn't work, let me know.

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Shock Trooper
Member # 455
Profile #2
Probably no help for your problem, but for reasons I still don't understand, Safari wouldn't download the Editor (returned similar errors); I had to use Netscape.

--------------------
Forgive them, for they are young and rich and white.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
When lots of people are trying to download the same thing, some connections will get refused.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 764
Profile Homepage #4
When will it be less busy? I really want to download the editor, is there any other way or place to download it? If I buy the game will I get sent it on request?

--------------------
"I come back to you now, of the turn of the tide"--Gandalf Greyhame in the two towers.
"i am Aragorn son of Arathorn son of Isildur, son of elendile. Ellasar, elfstone Heir to Gondor".-- Aragorn in the Lord of the rings
"So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. What you must decide is what to do with the time that is given"-- Gandalf greyhame The fellowship.
"Fools speak becuase they have to say something, and the wise speak becuase they have something to say"-Me!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #5
The editor comes with the game.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
====
Shock Trooper
Member # 764
Profile Homepage #6
One thing I have noticed is that it says:

"setting passive mode"

when i load the page, what is this?

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 4118
Profile Homepage #7
Its a ftp option. passive has the client choosing the port to transfer data over, active has the server choosing the port.

http://slacksite.com/other/ftp.html

I have to use active to transfer files to my isp webserver because of their firewall. I can't say if that has anything to do with your problem.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #8
You could probably get someone to email it to you or host it on their site if spidweb's isn't working for you.

--------------------
====
====