Crashing

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Crashing
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #0
I have two Exile III games. One on a computer about to be scraped and another on a good computer. My one on the good computer was working fine until I tried transfering data from the bad to the good with a floppy. Now whenever I load my game, which the data from the bad still isnt on, it says an illegal error has occured. What do I do? I WANT TO PLAY EXILE!

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 3698
Profile Homepage #1
It's a windows, isn't it. :D

--------------------
Hi. Why is the universe so BIG? Why am I human? How come hot dogs come in packages of 10 and buns 8? This will all be solved in time young padawan. Your quest for the ultimate Aztec manuer is coming to a climax. May the force be with you!!!
······························································
This is where I want you to click! Rate me! Ha Ha
Check out some cool Mac OS X Apps that were made by me here!
10101 Software - You can take my iMac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the wireless mouse!
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
Probably just corrupted data. The game worked before the transfer, right? I seriously doubt Windows is to blame for this grievous problem. Try moving the files again.

[ Wednesday, March 17, 2004 17:33: Message edited by: Keep ]

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.