Re-Enabling Character Editor for Avernum

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Re-Enabling Character Editor for Avernum
Apprentice
Member # 4062
Profile #0
To sway myself from cheating, i disabled the character editor for Avernum 3. But i found myself in a tight spot having forgotten to save in a loooong time.

I just need it back so i can revive one character, then ill turn it off again. But how do i turn it back on again? The program just said go to www.Avernum.com
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #1
http://www.avernum.com/avernum3/techsupp.html is the site you want.

Basically, if you're on a Mac, you need to delete the Avernum 3 preferences, in the Preferences folder. If you're on Windows, you need to delete the Avernum3.dat file in the Avernum data folder.

It's possible that this will unregister the game - but you should have your existing code (I'm not sure whether this will work or not). If not, contact Spiderweb and they'll issue you with a new one. They're very good about that kind of thing.

If you decide it's too much hassle, generally healers can raise the dead for a small price.
Apprentice
Member # 4062
Profile #2
Well ill try deleting the .dat file first.

*Crosses fingers* Ill let you know how it turned out

Edit:Yea, it did unregister the game, but i have the number around here somewhere...

[ Thursday, March 04, 2004 08:50: Message edited by: Armada ]