Ad-Aware 6

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ad-Aware 6
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #0
every tiem i run Ad-Aware and check for problems or update my core file, it aparently chrashes, and windows wants to send an error report to microsoft. DOse anyone know why is dose this? I thyink it may be becuase of the restricted user status on my account.

--------------------
-Sylak
Proud Member of the Church of Devine Luchere
Way too many lifeforms are carbon-based. Put this in your signature/AIM Profile if you're not.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #1
don't use Ad-Aware, use Spybot!

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #2
The restricted account might as well be the problem, and quite possibly, SpyBot will have the same effect.

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Warrior
Member # 3117
Profile #3
i know how to change ur windows account status from restricted to administrator if u'd like to know... because restricted is a pain and u can barely install or run anything...
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #4
i know how, it's just my parents would notice, and i wouldn't be allowed on the Admin user unsupervised when where windows updfating. oh, and btw, SpyBOt and Ad-Aware both do diffrent checks, so you really need both.

--------------------
-Sylak
Proud Member of the Church of Devine Luchere
Way too many lifeforms are carbon-based. Put this in your signature/AIM Profile if you're not.