BoA Betatesting

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoA Betatesting
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #0
Ok, I got the form, and I understand what it says and that I should print it, sign it, date it, and mail it back, but the last part has me confused. Do I need to have 2 notary signatures on it before I send it in? And the blank at the bottom that says e-mail address, am I supposed to put mine there? Your help is greatly appreciated.

--------------------
I hate signatures.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
You need to have 1 witness, if I remember correctly. I believe you need to put your email address on the bottom.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #2
Oops, I thought the second space at the bottom was for Jeff to sign. Should I send another, with someone else on it too?

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
You could always say that you signed it with God as your witness.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #4
Yes, but which god? Some gods are more credible than others.
I pray to the god who lives in my pants. Some people say that it is not a god, just god-like :D

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #5
Speaking of BoA betatesting, has Jeff already replied to all the testers he has considered, or is there still hope?

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 3920
Profile Homepage #6
OH THANK YOU!!! :D I e-mailed Jeff with this EXACT question (though I don't think he has the time to deal with it...) I wasn't sure about that either...I'm just going to have my friend sign it, and I'll sign the other slot...lol. Good grief this was frustratin...didn't want to send it off incomplete. ;)

Hey, anyone know if Scanning it in the computer and e-mailing it then would suffice? Practically the same as faxing...lol, I'm just short a Faxer, and want to get it to Jeff ASAP...not wanting to have the holy wrath of the Jeff God smite my small mortal soul :D

--------------------
"I am not stubborn, your just stupid."
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #7
Upon further examination and a brain fart, it seems to me that you only have to fill in the date, print your name in the first blank, and sign only 1 of the other blanks. When Jeff gets it, he signs the other blank and that's it. At least, I hope that's how it works, cause that's what I'm going to do.

--------------------
I hate signatures.
Warrior
Member # 2275
Profile #8
Yes, I think, if you actually read it, it says that both parties should sign to make it a legal document... both parties meaning yourself and jeff.

--------------------
Signatures can appear at the bottom of your posts. This option may be disabled by the message board administrators at any time, however. You may use UBB Code in your signature, but not HTML. UBB Code Images not permitted.