This is a long shot, but....

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: This is a long shot, but....
Warrior
Member # 2947
Profile #0
... I don't suppose I could get the password to my old handle could I? Chaz was the name, but I forgot the password. Is there anyway of getting it back at all or do I have to hack it?
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #1
Don't hack, SW's had enough trouble of hackers already.
You could actually just click the "Forgotten Password Recovery" link in the log in screen.. :P

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
If you were registered on the Ikonboard, your account didn't transfer to the UBB. If you were registered here and you can't use the automatic password mailing, you're pretty much stuck with this new account.

—Alorael, who doesn't know if it's possible for an admin to change passwords or not. It's probably against Spiderweb's policies to do so, though, because it's too easy to steal identities online.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
Do you remember the member number or email address you registered with? I'll go check and see if I can PM you your password.

EDIT: Was chazryt@yahoo.com ever an email of yours?

[ Saturday, May 03, 2003 13:46: Message edited by: Drakefyre ]

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 2947
Profile #4
chrazyt@yahoo was never one of my e-mail addresses, and I did register 'Chaz' on the Ikonboard. Thing is, it might not have transfered, but I still can't register Chaz, as it is "being used by another member".

Don't worry about it, I'll just stick with Old Chaz.

Thanks anyway.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #5
Ikonboard, what is that? Is it still around? If it is, can I see it?

--------------------
-Zephyr Tempest, your personal entertainer
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #6
it's the old board.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
The original Spiderweb boards were Ikonboards. They looked a bit different, but the idea was the same. In late September or early October of 2001 the boards were moved to the UBB (here) because of security loopholes and bugs in the Ikonboard.

—Alorael, who believes someone found an archived version of the old Ikonboard. But besides that, it's gone. There's no way to use it anymore, and the archive isn't really worth seeing.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00