Save problem with Averum.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Save problem with Averum.
Apprentice
Member # 2316
Profile #0
Sometimes when I load a game, it loads at a save point a long ways back, forcing me to replay part o the game, it has done this to me around 4 times now and I am getting really frustrated. Is there any way I can fix this?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
I know this problem has appeared before, but I can't remember exactly what causes it. I think it has to do with Avernum giving your save files the wrong file extension or putting them in the wrong place. Look around for misnamed or misplaced files, and hopefully you can get back to your current save.

—Alorael, who thinks someone should notify Jeff of the bug and its solution so they can be added to Spiderweb tech support. Enough people run into this that it deserves mention.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #2
I usually create a folder for the save files and take care to save only into this. That way you are on the safe side. Otherwise you can search for your files in the most exotic places.

--------------------
Polaris
Rache's A3 Site reformatted 2/3 done
Rache's A3 Site, original version
Apprentice
Member # 2316
Profile #3
Ok, I'll try that, thanks for the help.