Reporting BoE "Too much expierience!"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Reporting BoE "Too much expierience!"
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #0
I was finishing off the scenario, 'Revenge' earlier today, and had just defeated the final Nightmare Guardian when I got a small message in the action-recount-text part of the screen which said "Oops! Too much XP! Report this!" So I'm reporting it. The experience of a few of my party members well exceeds 5000 experience points. Is this a problem? Or did it maybe have something to do with the fact that the Nightmare Guardian is level 120, and defeating it gave me too much experience at once?

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Whatever it is, I can't imagine reporting it will do anything. Jeff has made it abundantly clear that no more work will be done on BoE.

—Alorael, who would suggest emailing the Creator if the experience causes problems. If it just gives a message, ignore it.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #2
Maybe Creator made the message himself.. Just for fun.. :P

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]