BoE Editor Bug

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: BoE Editor Bug
Warrior
Member # 1427
Profile #0
Hi,

I've noticed a horrid, horrid bug in my version of the BoE CHARACTER Editor. Clicking on something like, "Edit Skills" or "Add Mage Spells" or ANY of those buttons does nothing. Please help me out here.

Thanks,
A somewhat disgruntled Nephil.

EDIT: added word.

[ Saturday, November 09, 2002 10:40: Message edited by: A Happy Nephil ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
Earlier versions of the Mac Blades Character Editor had this problem when the party consists of less than 5 PCs. The latest version allows you to select the options from the menu bar:

ftp://ftp.spidweb.com/mac/mac.bladespced.101.sit.hqx

(381)
Warrior
Member # 1427
Profile #2
Gah, just my luck Stuffit decides to blank out. -_- Oh well, If its under 5, I'll just make 6 and delete the rest for my 1 PC in Quintessence. =-)
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #3
Just use the prefab. When you split in Whack-a-Gremlin, you'll see the names of the other party members:

Jonah
Brett
Bixler
Is
A
God

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 1427
Profile #4
Y'see, thats the problem- I can't unstuff stuff because of my *cough* computer. I can only unzip, but the saves get corrupted. *kicks his computer* Stupid iMac, i knew i shoulda waited for a better one.