A3 -

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A3 -
Apprentice
Member # 1023
Profile #0
I have a major problem which I have tried to expore on the A3 board:

I talked with Berra and at first he thought it was the dragons due to the scale. Then I talked with him again and due to the fragment of cystals, he thought it was the Vahnatai. I went to the Bunker in New Coltra and I have spoken to Ostoth. I am only presented with the option for a weapon against the dragons in spite of the fact that I know it is the Vahnatai for sure - according to Berra. I did both the concealed tunnel and the golem tower. Alexander did acknowledge my discovery concerning the Vahnatai. This must be a bug in the program. I went to Ghikra and then the crystal cave. I have even tried speaking to Erika.

Any suggestions?
Shock Trooper
Member # 1829
Profile #1
It could be that thre option of the Vahnatai isn't unlocked unless you also have the evidence of the slime plague, so if you haven't, poke around a bit in the part where the Alien Slime was, it might help.

Though I guess being able to speak to Erika also means you have that evidence, in which case I'm rather puzzled.

[ Saturday, November 09, 2002 09:50: Message edited by: Squeaker of Soles ]