Exile Series

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile Series
Apprentice
Member # 1889
Profile #0
I have the registered versions of Exile I, II, and III, and all of them work fine except after I have been playing any of them for about 30 minutes they sound starts to mess up and make the game lag really bad and I have to restart before it will work correctly again. Does anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?
Lifecrafter
Member # 1150
Profile Homepage #1
That happened with my computer too. I'm afraid it's just a general computer malfunction, and happens with all slower machines.

--------------------
"To sit in solemn silence on a dull dark dock/in a pestilential prison with a lifelong lock/awaiting the sensation of a short sharp shock/from a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block."
Visit The Kavern webpage, host of Phoenix and Polaris, and home of a soon-to-be famous writing center!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1829
Profile #2
Try turning on some of the options under "For older machines" in the preferences. It should help reduce these problems.
(Note that only Exile 3 has the "For older Machines" thing, but if you check the preferences in Exile 3 you should get a basic idea of what to turn off in Exile and Exile 2.)

[ Tuesday, September 17, 2002 01:22: Message edited by: Squeaky ]