voting karma

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: voting karma
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #0
I recently voted someone a "one-star", and I regret it.
Can I somehow undo it or vote again?

I will feel better when my wrong is righted.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
Shock Trooper
Member # 1706
Profile #1
You cant. Maybe the admin yes, but he/she must change the database than, and it isnt that easy.

[ Thursday, August 22, 2002 22:33: Message edited by: Mortifer ]

--------------------
"We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
Romans 15:1
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
You can try to re-vote, but I can't change just one vote like that. I can vote that person to balance your vote out, though.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #3
OK

I'm not going to vote anyone anymore, so I have no regrets.
It's not like karma really affects anything...

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

BANNED
Member # 870
Profile Homepage #4
Karma is only for people who are worried about being popular. Maybe some people who are fragile and check it everyday and their self-esteem goes down when their total weighted score goes down and their self-esteem goes up when their weighted score goes up. Others just have it out to see how people vote them. I usually only vote mods. I pretty much try to give them good votes. I give them at least a 3 because I think no one really deserves to be an evil priest or dirty unless they continually harass someone or make fun of them when a mod. tells them to stop. Otherwise, those people just aren't well liked. But I wouldn't really worry about the karma unless its somebody you are buddies with or like. That may be the case for you. I don't know, though, and I don't really want to know. Hope this clears everything up for a while.

--------------------
Siganture perishes.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1506
Profile #5
*blinks* Is it just me or is that the longest post Shaper Master has ever made?

--------------------
desperance.net -- Come on in, we don't bite. Well, I don't.
Banning Leaves no Marks
Member # 1321
Profile #6
How'd Shaper Master get the "Canned Member" title and why did you guys say that's the longest post he ever made? Was that meant to be a joke?

--------------------
Drakefyre has owning of this space.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #8
quote:
Originally posted by Lance The Ultimate Wizard Warrior:
How'd Shaper Master get the "Canned Member" title and why did you guys say that's the longest post he ever made? Was that meant to be a joke?
Shaper Master is a former spammer. He usually post short posts. I'm not sure if that was a joke or not...
Infiltrator
Member # 1817
Profile #9
His posts usually make no sense, either. Why is he suddenly coherent?
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #10
It wasn't that coherent.
It's close to a rant.

--------------------