A Barzite Quest? -GF2-

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A Barzite Quest? -GF2-
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #0
In Ghet, a Barzite town, there is a Shaper called Dawn. He can give you a quest, "Get escaped serviles".
If I do it, is an act against the Awanaked? Or is simply a pro-Barzite quest? Thanks in advance.

[ Friday, April 14, 2006 09:44: Message edited by: MagmaDragoon ]

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Warrior
Member # 4278
Profile Homepage #1
The Awakened don't really mind. In fact I'm not even sure they would know about it. Because the servile you bring back isn't from an awakened camp, he's from Learned Darion's, right? It's my understanding that they are fairly neutral.

In fact he even says something like "Look, if any serviles CHOOSE to come with you, then you're free to take them".

--------------------
Pathological Jerk
Jerking at Spiderweb since 1999
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #2
Ok, thanks.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #3
You have a loyalty variable. You start the game at 100. All pro-Shaper actions make it go up. All pro-servile actions make it go down. This action is probably with 3-4 points. If you're a member of the Awakened, it's not going to affect your standing; your loyalty is probably around 70. Rebels only want it below 80 or so.

--------------------
One of these words is mispelled.