Scripting

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Scripting
Warrior
Member # 4583
Profile Homepage #0
Are there any scripts to change the main character into a creation? Like a gazer or drakon instead of a shaper.

--------------------
"Fall in CHAOS!!!" Dark Archon.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Probably not. And making it possible is probably way more effort than it is worth.

Dikiyoba.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #2
You want graphics, not scripts. And you probably could cut and paste the graphics yourself; it's easy to figure out what to replace with what.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Warrior
Member # 4583
Profile Homepage #3
Not graphics, I know how to do that, but I want the gazer kill that wastes no essence.

--------------------
"Fall in CHAOS!!!" Dark Archon.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #4
Hmm, okay. I just assumed you didn't know what you were talking about. My apologies :P .

The PC has its data set in stone, there's no script which determines its attack type. You can't change anything there.

You could turn off your control of your creations and put an imitation of the effect in the combat state (I think, but I'm not positive creations run basicnpc when they're not being controled).

You could also give yourself gazers using an editor. This is probably the best and easiest choice.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty