Editor glitch

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Editor glitch
Apprentice
Member # 5925
Profile #0
When i recently used the geneforge 3 editor (the one where the access point is the south end sigh), after i used it, i noticed an odd glitch. Whenever i made a new creation, said creation would gain some crazy fast movement, i'm talking moving accross a map in a couple of seconds. This didn't happen to my existing creations, nor my character, alwan and greta. its kinda annoying when my character falls behind,so i was wondering is anybody knew how to correct this glitch, becuz i have absolutely no idea how to manioulate the scripts....
Apprentice
Member # 6788
Profile Homepage #1
Actually no... I didn't know the editor could do that... unless it's the one in Dhonal's keep your talking about? Did anyone notice another glitch? Whenever you ask the editor in South End
to give you good equipment it gives you a few pieces of junk labeled as Unused and they look like a patch of grass. Has anyone noticed this or is it just me? :confused:

[ Wednesday, February 15, 2006 19:48: Message edited by: Darkwind ]

--------------------
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball!
Apprentice
Member # 5925
Profile #2
actually, when i asked for the best equipment, it gave me some crazy stuff like a geonomic blade, that increses creation strength by 20, and this charm that increses your intelligence by 200 (!) and some thing that increse all creation stats by around 100.
oh well, im guessing that once i get all the stuff i need, i can just put the original scripts back, and my creations will be normal.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #3
My same problem. Just put the normal scripts.
The Genomic Items are... are... what they are. :)

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba