Post-Game Help [Spoilers]

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Post-Game Help [Spoilers]
Apprentice
Member # 416
Profile #0
Okay, so I have finished the game and destroyed the geneforge as a loyalist. There are two main things I am missing:

1) Where is the left access bracelet? I can't find it or the topic that was posted about it a few days back.

2) Where is the key for the levers in the Geneforge area? I have Litalia's(sp?) key, but it does not pull those levers.

Thanks

--------------------
--
KMannKoopa

"You're so much like me, I'm sorry"
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #1
KMK: There are two lab-like regions before the Geneforge. Each of them has a piece of the Bracelet. I don't remember where exactly in each of them, but I remember there were "tough" guardians in each. One of them is in the NE part of the region, in a section that is sealed and you can only get by pulling levels, the guardian is a special Golem creature.

The other piece is in. . . I think. . . western part of the other lab-like region (wait, I think it was near the center by a big crystal (I hate not having the game in this computer so I can check these things))

Anyway, hope this vagueness has helped somewhat.

No clue as to #2.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)