Chadwick prison

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Chadwick prison
Apprentice
Member # 1026
Profile #0
I'm stuck in Chadwick prison with 8 living tools. How do I get out?
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #1
Wait till your cellmate dies, then conceal yourself in his shroud. After they throw you into the sea, escape before you drown.

Oh, wait, that's the Chateau d'If. Sorry, can't help.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #2
I killed the warden and busted out. I tried to free the servile and he was blown up by a mine just as he got to the door :(
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 1026
Profile #3
I killed the Warden too. What do you mean you "busted out"? Went back to a previous save, and now have 30 living tools. Opened all locked doors, but can't find a key. What am I missing?
Thanks.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #4
There is a key in a cupboard I believe. Look around the warden's office.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 5620
Profile #5
ok...so maybe you just missed it...but in geneforge games you need to talk to everyone thouroughly. killing before exhausting all possible conversation options is always a bad thing. if you remember, or maybe you dont, if you asked "wait, there is a key somewhere?" or something to that effect, i dont exactly remember, the warden will say something like, you wont need it. and then it says that you notice that his eyes look to the northwest i think. anyway, the key is somewhere in the wardens room. then you just have to clear the central path through the prison to the exit, go talk to the servile, and then leave. talk to the servile first though, he will tell you something you need to know.
Apprentice
Member # 1026
Profile #6
Spent so much time being frustrated about living tools that I didn't walk into the Warden's rooms deeply enough to find the cupboard with the key. Hmmm, is this game some sort of "life lesson"....?