Unable to use living tools

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Unable to use living tools
Apprentice
Member # 6442
Profile #0
I am have just registered G1, and I have noticed that for some reson, I am unable to open locks requiring living tools despite the fact that I have much more than required. This is signiicantly hindering my progress in the game, and I would be much obliged if someone could help me out here.
BTW,I am also using a trainer, but have not experienced this problem while using it when the game was unregistered, so I don't think that it is causing this issue.
Warrior
Member # 6501
Profile Homepage #1
Do you even know exactly how to use them???

--------------------
You know, why the Sliths are green - because of their scales.

Maybe you know why some slith eyes were once red - ´cause the demons, which led them were red.

But why are the eyes of the Slith Lord Followers red? Because they see the remains of their enemies always before the battle begins!
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #2
Have you been able to before?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Slith Lord:

Do you even know exactly how to use them???
This post would have been more helpful if you'd actually explained to her how to use them. To wit, click the Use button (the little hand icon beside the living tool in your inventory), then click on whatever you want to use the tool on (e.g. the lever you wish to unlock). Repeat as necessary.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 5545
Profile Homepage #4
Perhaps you were used to the G3 method. It makes it both easier, and harder. Keep in mind that unlock is worth about 2-3 living tools, so if you get a door down to that worth with living tools, you can cast the spell and it will usually open.

--------------------
Plaudite, amici, comedia finita est.