Should i destroy control 4?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Should i destroy control 4?
Apprentice
Member # 6020
Profile #0
Hi

I had a chance to have control 4 destroyed which i did and joined the awakened but i saved the game to a different slot in case this is a bad move....i'm playing as a shaper..any advice on what to do?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
As long as you weren't planning on joining the Obeyers at any point, killing Control Four is fine.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 932
Profile #2
Not entirely correct. The obeyers can still be joined after Control Four's death. Rydell will ask you to kill Gnorell. You can avoid that quest with high enough leadership, if you so desire.

Edit: Control 3? Damnit, I think there are less than three posts that I got correct the first time without needing to edit them. Argh.

[ Tuesday, December 13, 2005 21:16: Message edited by: CPeters ]

--------------------
Microsoft Patents Ones, Zeroes (March 25, 1998)
"Asians are good at Starcraft because they're always squinting, thus they can see things sharply. Remember to always squint in war." ~ Sun-Tzu
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
I know you can join the Obeyers (or the Awakened, for that matter) without doing their quest, but it does make things more difficult. I think the requirement is 12 leadership, which is pretty high for that point in the game.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!