Killing Ghosts

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Killing Ghosts
Apprentice
Member # 6190
Profile #0
I'm not having any luck at all killing the ghosts in the Secret Tunnel. Nothing I try seems to work. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jenelra
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #1
Yes: come back later when you're stronger!

Your strategy for killing ghosts depends whether you're an agent, guardian or shaper. As an agent, I use strong daze and then pick them off one by one. Searer is good against ghosts, if I remember correctly.

As a shaper, artilas are good, but probably anything whose attack is not ice-based will do fine (Rotghroths rock!). As a guardian it's a lot harder - you need quick action, speed pods and a LOT of endurance.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4
Apprentice
Member # 6340
Profile Homepage #2
as for me, the best way to deal with them is mechanics. have you noticed a mined pass on the north-east?