Questions- spoilers warning

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Questions- spoilers warning
Apprentice
Member # 5218
Profile #0
Hello,

I'm at the point where I can't really get any further without joining a faction. So I figured I'd join everything else then last the Awakened (if possible). I know Learned Darien can help convince people I am what I say I am, but only once. Who is easier to convince? The Barzites (those opposed to servile independence) or Takers and Awakened?

What I mean by that is who is easier to convince without using Darien's help? How many people do you have to talk to until they believe you?

I joined the loyalists and was pretty disappointed with what they have to offer. So far there is a lot of stuff for the Barzites but not sure it's worth it yet.

Couple more questions-

Will I lose anything cool by killing Phariton?

Will I anger the Takers if I fight my way through Benerii-Uss?

Also- Hermit Crossroads remains red on my screen, as does the area right below it. I've done everything I can see to do- what am I supposed to do to clear it? Is there something I'm supposed to do in that dump to keep animals for appearing? Getting tired of those Roths.

Thanks

Nijojo

[ Saturday, May 28, 2005 15:51: Message edited by: Auri Fitzgerald ]
Infiltrator
Member # 2245
Profile Homepage #1
quote:

I joined the loyalists and was pretty disappointed with what they have to offer.

They actually aren't too bad. You can learn to shape good creations REAL cheap early on. In fact, being a Loyalist is the cheapest way to get Drayks. Being a Loyalist allows you to get Drayks earlier than you usually would be able to.

And Drayks are the ROXXORZ!

quote:

So far there is a lot of stuff for the Barzites but not sure it's worth it yet.

Barzites are the best...

--------------------
VIVE LA TAKERS!
VIVE LA REBELLION!
VIVE LA GHALDRING!
Apprentice
Member # 5218
Profile #2
Okay another question for you-

Why won't it let me shape another critter? Says I can only have 4 creations. I have 5 right now, but only 2 are mine. I thought I could have up to 7. Is it something to do with intelligence or leadership? My leadership is pretty high (I guess) it is around 12 depending on what I'm equipped with. Intelligence I think is around 10.

I already have Drayks which I didn't need to pay for so I guess it doesn't matter now :) Thanks

Trish

Nevermind- it won't let me have more than 4 TYPES of creations. Whatever for??

[ Sunday, May 29, 2005 14:26: Message edited by: Auri Fitzgerald ]