Harmony Isle: Anyone seen a lousy third icy roamer?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Harmony Isle: Anyone seen a lousy third icy roamer?
Warrior
Member # 1412
Profile #0
Yep, it's probably a minor quest even for Harmony Isle. Yep, I'm a completist. But, going the extra mile or two has some nice rewards. (Selectively) cleaning up Diwaniya's underground lab (carefully avoiding the incredible bag-jumping small canister/hot potato!) netted me tinker's gloves, and going on the not-really-a-quest hunting expedition at the Dhonal Docks scored me a skein of wisdom (also something I wasn't expecting to see so early) and restoration spores!

But I digress. Do I just have to keep hopping through every zone and actually walk all over the place until I feel "a soft chill"?
Or is there a better way? Thanks!

[ Monday, April 11, 2005 13:33: Message edited by: Mav ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
The three icy roamers are in:

1. The Roamer Marsh, near a nest to the southwest.
2. The Swampy Shore, near a nest east of the alchemy shop.
3. The Methane Swamp, near the clawbug lair.

Each one has a 33% chance of appearing if you haven't already killed it.

(645)

[ Monday, April 11, 2005 15:51: Message edited by: Seletine ]
Warrior
Member # 5701
Profile #2
Just to clarify, you mention that each ice roamer has a 33% chance of appearing...I've pretty much scoured Harmony Isle completely and only found 1. Does this mean the other 2 ice roamers won't show up in my game?
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #3
It means they will appear where they would be 1/3 of the time. Go back now and than and they will be there eventually.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5701
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Dolphin:

It means they will appear where they would be 1/3 of the time. Go back now and than and they will be there eventually.
Ah, that makes sense.
Thank you for the clarification.
Apprentice
Member # 3326
Profile #5
Keep returning to each area until you see a "chill in the air" or something like that as you enter. It means the roamer is there. Just look for it and you'll find it.

--------------------
Patricia