Make your shaper/agent/guardian glow

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Make your shaper/agent/guardian glow
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #25
They will be equipped and used in battle, but they wont be seen in the Fyora's hand (claw, paw...).
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #26
if you dont mind telling us how you did the fyora thing. i have been able to change the graphics for npcs and creations but not the charactor you play

Edit: i found out how to do it, but it messes the game up if you try to equip a sword, if anyone knows how to prevent this tell me. im trying to make it so i can play a servile.

[ Thursday, April 14, 2005 03:10: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #27
I did a strange thing yesterday. I copyed the graphic for a Pylon into the shaper part of gforscen.txt . I copied it teice, i came out like this:

quote:
begindefinecreature 0;
cr_name = "Shaper";
cr_graphic_template = 74;
cr_max_health = 12;
cr_max_energy = 20;
cr_max_essence = 10;

Guess what came out in the game!
The shaper was a fuzzy rectangle of different colours, but when I equipped a dagger, I turned into a Glaahk! :confused:

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #28
quote:
Originally written by JadeWolf:

I did a strange thing yesterday. I copyed the graphic for a Pylon into the shaper part of gforscen.txt . I copied it teice, i came out like this:

quote:
begindefinecreature 0;
cr_name = "Shaper";
cr_max_health = 12;
cr_max_energy = 20;
cr_max_essence = 10;

Guess what came out in the game!
The shaper was a fuzzy rectangle of different colours, but when I equipped a dagger, I turned into a Glaahk! :confused:

and if you put a wand into your hand you turn into a shade :D

you can transform at will hahaha a true shaper shaping his own body :D

EDIT: try drakons template 85 when you hold a wand you turn into a golom and a dagger/sword you turn into an eyebeast

[ Saturday, April 16, 2005 09:21: Message edited by: hawk king ]
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #29
ya, it bumps the char graphics up 1 when you equip a dagger & 2 when you equip a wand

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”

Pages