Tiny Question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Tiny Question
Apprentice
Member # 5623
Profile #0
Hi. I need some help trying to locate a specific character. I know I came across him sometime earlier in my game but now I can't find him. It's Marjan (I think that's the right spelling). It's for the second quest from the Barrier of the Winds (Awakened sect). I want to say he was somewhere near the south of Rising but I can't find him. Thanks.
Warrior
Member # 5619
Profile Homepage #1
Well Marjan is the abandoned serviles in Gheth.
hint: check one of the wood house south of this town.

--------------------
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
Mr.k means at the south edge of Gheth itself, not south of Gheth (the Thahd Dumping Ground).

[ Friday, March 25, 2005 06:08: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #3
He's not originally identified as Marjan, you have to ask him what his name is. I think at first he's just "refugee servile" or something equally generic.

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons
Warrior
Member # 5619
Profile Homepage #4
Ohh!! one more thing Marjan will not join you if you don't do his quest, which is to sneak into the Bazite's hall in Gheth.
Hint: use the back door.

--------------------
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Mr.knowitall:

Ohh!! one more thing Marjan will not join you if you don't do his quest, which is to sneak into the Bazite's hall in Gheth.
Hint: use the back door.

If you have at least 7 points in Leadership, you can get Marjan to come with you without needing to complete his quest. He's identified as a "Dirty Servile" and won't talk to you unless you're specifically looking for him.

(633)
Apprentice
Member # 5623
Profile #6
Thanks so much everyone! The one place I did not re-look (is that even a word?) was Gheth. Thanks!