new slightly edited editer

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: new slightly edited editer
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #25
"Select 'Save As' if you're running Windows" would have been even better, really. Maintaining correct grammar is like maintaining right of way: on its own, it doesn't always help avoid accidents. :P

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #26
i tested it, i love it ,and i found no bugs. thank god for people like you

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Apprentice
Member # 5590
Profile Homepage #27
I'm changing it more so you can get items I'm figuring what the very best items or if someone could tell me what the best items for all the characters that way i will change so that in the experience section you'll have the options become super powered as a shaper guardian or agent so if you could tell me the favorite items for all the characters you know the ones that make them strongest :D

--------------------
i am hawk king

copyright copyright copyright haha
Apprentice
Member # 5590
Profile Homepage #28
HERE IT IS :D version 1.0.2
in this version you can choose what type of character you want to become super powered theres shaper guardian and agent its in the experiance section :D this version is not complete when you do the shaper option it gives you about ten rings and four belts but it works

--------------------
i am hawk king

copyright copyright copyright haha
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #29
i like it, it gives you lots of the same stuff, but its cool

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #30
Oh, i was just wondering, what is the item list called?

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #31
Must be something funky with the matrix. Second Deja Vu.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Infiltrator
Member # 187
Profile #32
quote:
Originally written by Flaming_valkrye:

what do you mean ''as if your runing windows''?
Try this:

"Right click, and "save as", if you are running Windows."

Now, stop skipping English class.

--------------------
He may look like an idiot, and talk like an idiot, but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #33
Why have you revived an old topic? What you added doesn't seem very important. Reviving old topics is considered bad manners on this forum.

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
CSM RIFQ
Neopets Do join, it's fun. Do you know what is the answer to the greatest question ever? It's here.
Apprentice
Member # 5382
Profile #34
i love the editor. it's great. but i was wondering if the other part will be coming out soon. please,please,pretty please with a german chocolate rum cake on top.(sure beats plain ol' sugar any day) lol.
p.s. the sign says that only part of the editor is there because of space or scripting or whatever. so i was also wondering where the other part will be located.

p.p.s i just sell the extra belts and rings for some extra cash. so no problem, except for the number of allowed items limit. sometimes i have to leave some, sell , go back, pick, sell more, and repeat until i get it all. i tried making one of my characters all three once. and got quite a bit of extra cash that way. it took a while but it was cool seeing what was available for the different classes and then mixing and matching equipment.

[ Saturday, April 09, 2005 05:19: Message edited by: clstem4ever ]

--------------------
a true spiderweb software addict.
currently registered: boe,boa,geneforge2,nethergate,homeland-stone of night. more to come....
Apprentice
Member # 5691
Profile #35
I realize this was originally posted back in March, but I tried the link today (April 09, 2005 @ 0645) and it shows as a dead link. I decided to hit the website and about 75% of tyhe links on your page are dead too. My question is have you discontinued hosting the file on your website or is there some problem you are unaware of.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #36
quote:
Originally written by Anthony K:

I realize this was originally posted back in March, but I tried the link today (April 09, 2005 @ 0645) and it shows as a dead link. I decided to hit the website and about 75% of tyhe links on your page are dead too. My question is have you discontinued hosting the file on your website or is there some problem you are unaware of.
try this i changed my site since then

Pages