Factions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Factions
Apprentice
Member # 5402
Profile #0
What faction do you think is the most rewarding? I joined the Awakened my first time, and the ending wasn't too bad. What happens when you join the Barzites? I've always wondered...

I think that's all... ciao! (I'm going to Italy in April, so I need to brush up.

--------------------
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

-Bilbo Baggins, "The Fellowship of the Ring"
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #1
Beneficial as in what they give you? Or ending? Well, if you're about ending for the barzites. I'm not giving it away, so tough. Suffice to say that the barzite ending is good if you're a power hungry maniac. Like myself. :P

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons
Apprentice
Member # 5402
Profile #2
I was a power-hungry maniac in GF1, so I know what it's like being able to crush drayks and battle gammas under your little finger :D

What I meant was which faction gives you the most stat increases and items and stuff. (I can't believe Learned Pinner is still alive!)

--------------------
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

-Bilbo Baggins, "The Fellowship of the Ring"
Apprentice
Member # 5397
Profile Homepage #3
the barzites give you the canisters and make you a GOD. :D the takers make you a reasercher. :( the servents make you part of the shaper council and you become like bill gates.FILTHY RICH! :D and dont put you in jail! :cool:
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #4
I find the non-affiliated game to be the most satisfying. It is also the toughest but you are able to get some powerful stuff still from the likes of Pharington(sp?) and other rogue non-allied shapers. The other advantage of this is that you can go through and kill everyone/thing in the game. Wonderful-

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
As I've menntioned before, my favorite ending was unaligned, when I killed every leader of every faction (the three drayks, Barzahl, Zakary, and Learned Pinner), destroyed both research centers (the Magus Complex and the Radiant College), and destroyed the Geneforge. Oh, and I killed Stanis to avenge Shanti, too. I basically killed and destroyed everything.

I think I called that save file, "Obliteration." :P

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4973
Profile #6
Wow, thats my kind of endgame. :D

Personally, I like the unaligned and Obeyers.

--------------------
There are three kinds of people in the world: those who think, those who think they think, and those who would rather die than think.
Posts: 104 | Registered: Thursday, September 16 2004 07:00