Another bug with the kill Mcnulty quest?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Another bug with the kill Mcnulty quest?
Apprentice
Member # 5236
Profile #0
:confused: Ok, you talk to Barzhal, and then you ask for assistance. Well barzhal tells you that there is a shaping station and you gain 20 exp. You can keep on repeating it to Barzhal and gain 20 exp each time you say it. You can gain 20 exp. as much as like, as long as the quest is not completed and you keep on mentioning it to Barzhal. Even as you gain levels, you still get 20 exp. every time... :confused: So I gained 3 whole levels off that bug before I completed the quest...

--------------------
Is there any legal way of getting spiderweb software games if you don't have $20?
Apprentice
Member # 5187
Profile #1
you can also join the wakened (not sure if this is the right group) and then clearallsects then join again and so on each time you gain 300 exp. its the group with leared pinner. i used this when iwanttobestronger stoped working.

--------------------
~~SaltyDog~~
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #2
Also, if you dont tell Zaph(spy in drypeak) to leave, you can talk to him and tell shanti over and over again for experience. I never really took advantage of it I found it by accident.

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons