Mutant Drayk - Eass

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Mutant Drayk - Eass
Apprentice
Member # 5250
Profile #0
Haven't found the mutant drayk somewhere in Barzite lands that the Taker drayk Akkat needs you to find to finish the Geneforge. I also can't find Eass, the other leader in Benri-Uss that you're meant to find re: the Geneforge. Where are these 2 beings?
Warrior
Member # 3480
Profile Homepage #1
The dyrak is in clawbug canyon, Eass is in the area called the geneforge, which is east of Benerii-Uss Shaping
Posts: 169 | Registered: Wednesday, September 24 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5250
Profile #2
So why do they tell you that it's (the augmented drayk) in Barzite lands? Also, what do I need in order to get in to Inner Gazak-Uss?

And is there any way to use the Geneforge yourself?

Everett
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
To get into Inner Gazak-Uss, you need three broken crystal pieces which are in Benerii-Uss Holding (NW), Benerii-Uss Shaping (SW), and the Geneforge (E), according to the FAQ at the top of this board. As I recall, none of them are too hard to find.

You cannot use the Geneforge yourself.

[ Saturday, December 04, 2004 09:46: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4345
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Everett:

So why do they tell you that it's (the augmented drayk) in Barzite lands?

Everett

Well I guess that it is sorta close to Gheth. Besides the barzites may have placed those clawbugs there to guard so they probably do own the land in that way.

--------------------
"Damn Scots. They ruined scotland!"-Groundskeeper Willy, the Simpsons