Stop posting the improments for Geneforge 3 that will never happen

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stop posting the improments for Geneforge 3 that will never happen
Apprentice
Member # 5236
Profile #0
Post something that Jeff might accually consider. Flying creations will mess up the game totally.
THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!!!

--------------------
Is there any legal way of getting spiderweb software games if you don't have $20?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Spam is bad, yo.

But so I am. :cool:

[ Sunday, November 28, 2004 12:02: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Who's the bigger fool, the fool who leads or the fool who follows swinging a hammer?

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #3
omg. I feel this will turn out to be another
IMAGE(http://www.cdp181.demon.co.uk/images/spam.jpg)
topic. :D

Anyway, back to the subject. Me myself and I, I didnt really see anything you said that would be helpful. Maybe instead of creating a seperate topic, you could've added on to the previous topic. :)

I'd say, Jeff could add a servile character. In a sense, that is truly something I think Jeff can consider. Its different, but can work. Of course, the servile will have many disadvantages, but maybe could have a rogue shaper teach the servile spells. :) And, I'm always up for the challenge. :)

[ Sunday, November 28, 2004 20:25: Message edited by: -08 ]

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
Oh, as another point: I don't think very many of our suggestions that we will make from now until the release of GF3 are going to be implemented. Jeff seemed to indicate that the GF3 engine was pretty much done, and all he's doing now is writing in more areas and dialogue and such.

So posting any improvements for GF3 that are more than "I'd like to fight against a creature that has a script that does [x]" is probably useless. But it is fun to dream, still.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #5
Why does us posting things we'd like to see concern you Me, Myself, and I?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Apprentice
Member # 5236
Profile #6
If you people want a servile, why not e-mail Jeff about it as a suggestion for GF 4?

--------------------
Is there any legal way of getting spiderweb software games if you don't have $20?
Apprentice
Member # 5236
Profile #7
If I posted it on the previous topic it would be totally off topic. HELLO, have you people ever been to elementary school?

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5236
Profile #8
Please reply to this and say I will delete this topic. IF I get 5 DELETE THIS TOPICS, than I will delete it. Thank you for your opinons. And in my opinion, this is not spam.

--------------------
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #9
nice troll, now shut your mouth. it's a wishlist... just because Vogel doesn't read it, it doesn't mean they can't post.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #10
quote:
Originally written by Me, Myself & I:
Please reply to this and say I will delete this topic. IF I get 5 DELETE THIS TOPICS, than I will delete it.
I suppose it goes without saying that this makes no sense. I feel like saying it anyway: this makes no sense.

I think you were trying to say: "Please reply to this if you think that I should delete this topic. If I get 5 replies of that nature, then I will delete it." Unfortunately, your request was worded poorly, you abused caps lock, and you used "than" instead of "then," one of my personal grammar pet peeves. Also, sadly, you are not capable of deleting this topic; only a moderator can do that, and they almost never do.

By the way, triple-posting will earn you no friends around here. Edit your previous post if you have something to add soon after posting. Oh, and one more thing:

quote:
If I posted it on the previous topic it would be totally off topic. HELLO, have you people ever been to elementary school?
You're responding to posts in a particular thread. Therefore, your response would be on-topic in that thread. Get a clue.

--------------------