Runed items, blessing stones, etc..? (spoilers, no doubt)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Runed items, blessing stones, etc..? (spoilers, no doubt)
Warrior
Member # 3746
Profile #0
What on earth do I do with this odd collection of stones? I see their descriptions, every kind of essence imagineable, I would surmise, but do I use them with a sword or something on an enchanted anvil?
Apprentice
Member # 5652
Profile #1
almost any item you can equip can be enchanted using these stones. Use an enchanted anvil. Don't bother saving them for enchanting the "best" items. Use them now as you will find many of them throughout the game.

--------------------
"Many minds make quick work of uncertainty"
Warrior
Member # 3746
Profile #2
interesting.... only one enchantment for each weapon, though, right?
Apprentice
Member # 5693
Profile #3
What are the combonations though for making enchanted stuff though? Can you enchant everything?

--------------------
You've got two empty 'alves of a coconut and you're bangin 'em together! - Monty Python
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #4
SS: yup, only one per item, and some items can't be enchanted.

Frogo: check this thread it has the recipes to create items. Is that what you were asking?

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)