2 questions

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: 2 questions
Apprentice
Member # 4743
Profile #0
#1 i got that beautiful shard from wyx but what do i do with it

#2 how do i get through the crystal mine without getting hurt?(if possible)

--------------------
meow
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
The beautiful shard is used by Sharon to make you a ring. You can't complete it in the demo. You can't make it through the crystal cave without the constant damage, although if you enter combat mode it becomes much easier.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #2
I thought it was a Perfect Crystal Shard...

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #3
If you're an Agent or a solo Guardian, you can collect enough energy and hostile effect resistance boosters to keep the Crystal Mine damage down to just a few points every now and then. Grounded items, spectral items, the Static Band, and the Draykskin Tunic that Wyx bequeathes are all good.

This is an obvious point, really, but I mention it because it took me a while to realize that even though any one protective item has little effect, enough of them together do make a dramatic difference.

You'll still probably want to be in combat mode most of the time, though, to get the drop on the shades.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00