Annotated maps

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Annotated maps
Apprentice
Member # 1852
Profile #0
I was wondering, does anybody know where I can find annotated maps for Geneforge 2?
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #1
I don't think so. At least not yet. I'm probably wrong. I searched for them on net and couldn't find a place.

However, if you have a specific question about any problem, just post it and I'm sure someone will figure out a way to help you.

Good luck!

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #2
Well, Archmage Alex at least had a site about Geneforge 2, and it had all sorts of information in it. I can't remember if he was supposed to make maps as well, and it probably doesn't matter because the site doesn't seem to be working anymore.

I'd make the maps meself, if I wasn't still trying to figure WTF is wrong with my lappy. = caught up with the maps from the first game.

EDIT: And this is the link to his site .

[ Friday, July 23, 2004 08:02: Message edited by: un63r c0n57ruc710n ]

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Apprentice
Member # 1852
Profile #3
Thanks. No, no specific questions, I just wanted to check a map to see if I'd missed anything.