The Shaper Crypt

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The Shaper Crypt
Apprentice
Member # 5506
Profile #0
I have reached the Shaper Crypt but I can't find a way to open that stone gate. A text appearing asks me to put something on the glowing runes... Does anyone knows what this "something" is (and perhaps where I can find it)? Thank you
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
Stone crescents. Check the FAQ for the creatures you need to kill to find them.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5498
Profile #2
you are looking for creature called "cresent thad" or something like that. It wanders between two areas in the wasteland, I forget which.
When you find it, it will run away from you(not a special encounter or anything, it just runs away). When it dies, it will drop a 'stone cresent' which you use to unlock it.

Or are you talking about the shaper crypt on the southeast edge of the island? If so, you are looking for a necklace found in that area, in the only building you can get in so far.

--------------------
He who giggles for joy everytime he hears the talking skulls voice.