New weapons and armor for G4.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: New weapons and armor for G4.
Warrior
Member # 6508
Profile #0
I would like a magic sword that can shoot lightning and has strong atk and poisen arrows that can also turn into ice arrows and a large shield that can block magic completly but these are hard to find and a cloak of invisibelity

--------------------
Spiders,webs and software is great but Spiderwebsoftware is the best.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
and i would like a book on how to punctuate sentences use things like commas and periods and semicolons and omg it would be totally awesome omg really it would

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #2
you want to be impervious to harm wheres the fun in a game where you cant be hurt theres no challenge ruining the fun

[ Sunday, November 27, 2005 18:57: Message edited by: Shuan Wuan ]

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #3
Yeah and while we're at it lets make a mega cheat for the game. hat way we could beat the whole game in two seconds. Yeah can't wait. (sarcasm)

--------------------
Pass the sauerkraut and chips please.
Infiltrator
Member # 5991
Profile Homepage #4
g4 with mega cheat I AM THE ALL POWERFUL DRAKON FEAR ME gets shot with 12 guage THE END

--------------------
George Bush is a Nazi - Eric Cartmen

I'm not as think you stoned I am
Visit the RIFQ Forums
BANNED
Member # 3477
Profile #5
they got a point man it would make no sense to give urself so much stuff i used the geneforge item giver thingy and i got bored after only 10 minutes of playing it would not be awesome to have the stuff that you want and it would not hurt to punctuate sometimes and some of us need to learn to spell