items dissapearing

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: items dissapearing
Warrior
Member # 5483
Profile #0
I was stockpiling ingredients, shaper equipment, etc. but one time when I came back, everything was gone! Is there a safe place for me to put these items so I dont have to carry or immediately sell them?

--------------------
Ignorance Is bliss -Cypher (Matrix)
Don't think you can; know you can -Morpheus (Matrix)

sanity is overrated :)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
That's odd; normally you can leave items lying around anywhere and they'll be safe. You must have left an awful lot of stuff lying around for it to start disappearing. As a general rule, try not to leave more than 50 items in one area.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5170
Profile #2
If you want to stock pile stuff find and empty barrel or something and stockpile it there thats what I did

--------------------
Do not fear Jib is here!
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #3
If everything was gone, it was probably a bug. However, it's still a good idea to spread your items over several towns, because I had some things disappear when I've dropped too much in a single town. (The stuff you've dropped first is probably going to disappear first when you drop too much, but I am not sure about that.)

PS Many things, such as shaper tools and gems, can be combined, so they take only 1 inventory slot, taking much less space on the ground.

[ Tuesday, October 25, 2005 09:16: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Apprentice
Member # 6492
Profile #4
I am facing the same dilemna; I put all my collections for future quests in a deserted cabin and many are gone - such as rolling pin and tea cup. I was going to start all over but if others are having same problem, doesn't seem to be any point.
Warrior
Member # 5483
Profile #5
I took Jib's suggestion and it worked. I suppose i should have posted that a lot sooner. Sorry.

--------------------
Ignorance Is bliss -Cypher (Matrix)
Don't think you can; know you can -Morpheus (Matrix)

sanity is overrated :)