Final Decison: Pro-Shaper or Pro Rebel?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Final Decison: Pro-Shaper or Pro Rebel?
Apprentice
Member # 6329
Profile #0
Ok now i'm 1/3 way through the Gull Islands and I have one question. Should I stick to the Pro-Shaper views I've held for more than half the game, or load my save file where I killed Rahul, Anjali and Kryryk? I just love the shaper-true chintin Anjali drops, because it gives incredible defence and it makes my 3 rotgroths incredibly powerful... BUT SHOULD I STILL BE A PRO-SHAPER??? Is it still worth being pro-shaper at the end of the game, by the isle of spears??? Should I keep the shaper-true chintin and be a rebel or stay as a loyalist?

Level 29 with lotsa money. (loyalist, or rebel with shaper-true chintin level 31)
Posts: 34 | Registered: Wednesday, September 21 2005 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Switching sides late in the game is generally a bad idea, at least if you want a good ending. Stay with the side you've been playing for so far.

[ Friday, October 07, 2005 19:22: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #2
besides, you can get the chitin elsewhere as well. not for a little while, mind you, but you can get it.
Apprentice
Member # 5170
Profile #3
Which side you choose depends on what type of person you want to look like in the game if you want to look like a hero be a rebel but if you want to be a evil genius then be a shaper

--------------------
Do not fear Jib is here!
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by Jib:

Which side you choose depends on what type of person you want to look like in the game if you want to look like a hero be a rebel but if you want to be a evil genius then be a shaper
i wasn't aware that either side looked like anything much other than a bunch of homicidal lunatics.