Question about battle alphas & betas

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question about battle alphas & betas
Apprentice
Member # 6329
Profile #0
Just a few questions on Battle Alphas and Betas, don't know if this has been done before, please tell me if this is a repost. I just think that battle alphas and betas are a little weak...

Poll Information
This poll contains 6 question(s). 23 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=yFXhUGXDZkHk"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=yFXhUGXDZkHk"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)
Posts: 34 | Registered: Wednesday, September 21 2005 07:00
Warrior
Member # 6222
Profile #1
i suspect someone has probably commented on this before. they just really aren't all that great IMO either...

mind you, most of the battle creations just don't seem to be that great to me, generally speaking. oh, they have their uses... you know, like instant cannon fodder, for example. except they frequently aren't even all that great at taking a beating even.

anyways, i would say they need to be allowed to use armor or something... that would make them worthwhile, i think. especially if they could have weapons too.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
Battle creations aren't bad; they're just distinctly worse than the other two kinds of creation.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 6368
Profile Homepage #3
battle betas arent my fav neither are gamma's but... i think my 7 gazers would own j00 PPLS but i use battle betas as meat sheilds all the time, when i get rotgroths ill use em cuase i hear they got good def :D

--------------------
MMORPG developed by jagex ltd. Join RuneScape.com today!

hawk kings editor edited by me for geneforge 2
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=16&t=000906#00 0000
Apprentice
Member # 5667
Profile #4
All battles suck bad ... except for rothgraths, man I love my pair of Rothies. :D

--------------------
Whatever happens, happens.
Apprentice
Member # 5735
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by shell:

All battles suck bad ... except for rothgraths, man I love my pair of Rothies. :D
rothgraths pwn